Personal data protection
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay special attention to protecting the personal data of all those with whom we conduct commercial transactions and the privacy of the visitors of our site in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated the 27th of April 2016 on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
In order to understand how your personal data is processed, please read carefully our new Security Policy regarding the protection and processing of personal data. This Policy is the way our company understands and complies with the principles of personal data protection, as well as your rights, and the way your information is used in our business processes.
The processing of personal data by AAGES SA will always be carried out in accordance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation no. 679/2016. This personal data processing protection Policy aims to inform all our customers, partners and suppliers about the nature of the personal data we collect and process, with regard to the purposes of this processing and the rights you are entitled to.
AAGES SA processes personal data in the company’s business relationships, working relationships with the company employees, and personal data of the company’s shareholders.
As the society is a joint-stock company, the shareholders’ personal data are kept by the Central Depositary. If AAGES SA requests from the Central Depository an excerpt from the shareholders’ register, the personal data entered in the register will be used in compliance with Law no. 31/1990 and (EU) Regulation no. 2016/679.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
AAGES SA is the exclusive owner of all the intellectual property rights related to the content of this site, including, but not limited to, articles, text, photos, illustrations, music, audio and video clips, trademarks, logos and models.
No section of the intellectual property content of this site may be reproduced, distributed or published in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of AAGES SA. Therefore, site visitors must understand and agree not to modify, sell, distribute or create works/projects/derivatives based on the images and information posted on this site.
PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The personal data operator is the Company AAGES SA, based in 16 Agricultorilor St., Singeorgiu de Mures, 547530, Romania, J26/577/1991, with TIN/VAT no. RO1196550.
PRINCIPLES ON DATA PROCESSING
We hereby undertake to comply with the principles of personal data protection (Principles) set out in Article 5 of the GDPR, Article 5, and we can assure you that all of your personal data are:
- Fairly, lawfully and transparently processed;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Suitable, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and updated;
- Stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the data subjects longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a manner that ensures an adequate processing security, so that the data are complete, confidential and available.
THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Contact details processing
AAGES SA will use the personal contact information that you provide through this site and your contact details solely for the purpose of processing your business request.
By providing any personal data through the contact forms on our site, you agree that your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose for which you contacted us, in accordance with the provisions of this personal data processing protection Policy.
To ensure to the fullest the security conditions of your personal data, AAGES SA has adopted and maintains the entire set of appropriate technical and organizational measures for the processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation.
Your personal data may be transmitted to other third parties with whom AAGES SA is permanently collaborating, solely for the purpose of the proper conduct of the business activities associated with the specifics of our company and our legitimate interests related to such activities, except for situations where a legal obligation for AAGES SA may arise to share data with other institutions or authorities.
AAGES SA undertakes not to process personal data provided through our business relationships for any purpose other than that for which they were transmitted, unless your consent is clearly and previously expressed for their use for other purposes associated with commercial activities, also.
You may request the deletion of your personal data/contact details through a written request addressed to the Data Protection Officer at: E-MAIL
DATA RETENTION POLICY
AAGES SA may keep your personal data/contact details processed for different periods of time, considered reasonable, in accordance with our business purposes. The data you provide through the contact form on our site are stored until voluntary unsubscription or by written request to: E-MAIL
The performance of certain legal obligations governed by tax and commercial laws may require the retention of certain personal data that you have provided to us.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
All customers, suppliers, and partners whose personal data/contact details we hold as data subjects have the following rights in accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR:
- The right to be informed – the operator is compelled to inform the data subject about the processing of their personal data;
- The right of access to their data – any data subject has the right to obtain from the Operator, upon request (free of charge for a request per year), confirmation that their personal data are or are not processed by the Operator;
- the right to data interference – any data subject has the right to obtain, free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which is incompatible with the law, in particular for incomplete or inaccurate data;
- The right of objection – the data subject has the right to oppose at any time, through a written, dated and signed request, for grounded and legitimate reasons relating to their particular situation, against their data being processed.
- The right not to be subject to an individual decision made on the basis of an automatic processing – withdrawal or cancellation of any decision having legal effects in their respect, adopted solely on the basis of a processing of personal data by automated means.
- The right to appeal to justice – any person who has suffered damage as a result of the processing of personal data, that has been illegally carried out, may appeal to the competent court for repair.
- The right not to be subject to an individual decision – the right to request and obtain the withdrawal, cancellation or re-evaluation of any decision having legal effects in respect of the data subject, adopted solely on the basis of processing of personal data by automated means, designed to evaluate certain aspects of their personality, such as professional competence, credibility, behaviour or other similar aspects.
- The right to lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory authority.
Any data subject registered with AAGES SA may request the exercise of such rights by a written message to E-MAIL or by a letter sent to our office in 16 Agricultorilor St., Singeorgiu de Mures, 547530, Mures County.
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING SAFETY MEASURES
AAGES SA has made investments for the adoption of technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, in order to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction or accidental loss. All employees and partners of AAGES SA, as well as any third parties acting on behalf of and at AAGES SA, undertake to respect the confidentiality of your information in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
AAGES SA has a series of business relationships with international manufacturers and suppliers. The only international data transfers that are made with them are strictly of a commercial nature and with the consent of the parties and consist of the contact details of the persons signing or endorsing certain commercial documents such as contracts, product offers, invoices. In addition, such data transfers are punctual, and involve a small number of people. From the GDPR point of view, such business relationships with external partners from non-EU countries or without adequacy conditions accepted by EU, may be classified under Article 49 GDPR, paragraph 1, subparagraphs b) and c), as well as under Preamble 111 of the GDPR.
PARTNER SITES DISCLAIMER
The site owned by AAGES SA may link to other sites and/or other intellectual property web pages that are not owned by AAGES SA. We assume no liability for the content of these sites and therefore AAGES SA will not be held liable for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through such sites. AAGES SA will not be held liable for the loss of personal data, any adverse effects on visitors’ personal data, or other moral and/or patrimonial damage caused by the access to such sites.
UPDATE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY
Our visitors are kindly requested to note that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes, as well as the AAGES SA site update. Therefore, you are advised to check this policy for any updates.